Bleakwind Basin is a giant's encampment found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is inhabited by two giants tending their mammoths. Several pouches of Mammoth Cheese Bowl can be found around the bonfire. There are some Bleeding Crown and a nirnroot. Sometimes, farmers come to Bleakwind Basin to offer their cows to the giants.
- To the northeast of Bleakwind Basin, there is a creek leading into a small pool. In the middle of the pool there is a skeleton's arm protruding from the water, grasping a leveled sword. This is a notable easter egg, referencing Excalibur and the Lady of the Lake from the Arthurian Legends.
- It is a possible spawn location for Meridia's Beacon.
- If the map is viewed during the quest "The Mind of Madness," it appears that Pelagius' mind is directly north of here.
- After the camp is cleared, there is a chance the giants and mammoths here will not respawn.
- Giants and mammoths may get stuck in the rock pillar.
- fast travelling to the camp, the mammoths may hover high above the ground for a few seconds before falling to the ground and becoming injured or even killed. Upon