Bliss is the bright and manic city that follows the side of Mania in the Shivering Isles. It is a peculiar place with colorful characters as well as interesting happenings and personalities, but beware the people are rather paranoid, a common theme in Mania. Bliss is a city known for its beautiful architecture and grand galas, friendly people and vibrant night-life. There are exits to Crucible in the south, Mania to the north, the Sacellum Arden-Sul to the southwest and New Sheoth Palace in the northeast. Bliss is ruled by the Duke of Mania, Thadon who resides in New Sheoth Palace with his court.
Shops[edit | edit source]
- Books of Bliss — The only book store in the Isles, located near the Sacellum.
- Common Treasures is the general store.
- The Choosy Beggar is the inn found near the north gate.
- The Missing Pauldron is a weapon and armor shop where Amber Armor can be made.
Ingredients found[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Golden Saints – Daedric guards of Bliss and Mania as a whole
- Amiable Fanriene – Related to the quest "Falling Awake"
- Sontaire – Owner of Books of Bliss
- Tilse Areleth – Owner of Common Treasures
- Dumag gro-Bonk – Owner of The Missing Pauldron
- Pad-Ei – Regular at The Choosy Beggar
- Thaedil – Street performer who can be found juggling in various places
- Wide-Eye – Member of the Court of Mania
- Rendil Drarara – A famous chef known throughout the Isles
- Uungor – Paranoid resident
- Raven Biter – Owner of The Choosy Beggar
- Fimmion – Sweetroll enthusiast
- Bhisha (possible outcome)
- Orinthal – Retired assassin
- Tove the Unrestful – Mad artist living in Bliss