Blood Spawn is a monster helm set found in The Elder Scrolls Online. The Vestige must actively wear one to two pieces of the set to receive the various set bonuses. Item values, level, and stats vary from item to item and are influenced by character skills, enchantments, and decay.
- 1 item: Adds 1–129 Stamina Recovery
- 2 items: When you take damage, you have a 6% chance to generate 14 Ultimate and increase your Physical and Spell Resistance (Online by 75–6450 for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.
The Blood Spawn set consists of both a head and shoulder piece which are available in all three weights.
- The head piece can be obtained by defeating Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II.
- The shoulder piece can be obtained from Maj al-Ragath's reward chest at Undaunted Enclaves.
- The Blood Spawn item set is based upon the boss of the same name that can be found in both the Normal and Veteran modes of Spindleclutch II.