Blue mountain flowers are produced by a brushy plant that can be found in many areas across Skyrim, including the following:
- Very early in the game, a reasonable number line the road from Helgen to Riverwood.
- Early in the game, a large number can be found along the road east of Whiterun, especially the stretch north of Battle-Born Farm.
- Solitude and Morthal themselves contain a large number of plants for their respective sizes of town.
- Under the huge arch of Solitude, starting from the small bridge above the East Empire Company Warehouse.
- Large quantity can be found along the road between Lost Echo Cave and Dragon Bridge.
- Between Riften and Helgen, these are found easily without leaving the road, starting from the ruins of Helgen.
- Between Solitude and Dragon Bridge, these are found easily without leaving the road.
- Between Heartwood Mill and Riften, these are found easily without leaving the road.
- Some can be found easily after defeating the spriggan at Autumnshade Clearing.
- Some can be found at two small pools of water just south of Boulderfall Cave.
- Commonly found in the Northern areas of Skyrim.
- On Goldenglow Estate (a island northwest of Riften), there is a field with bountiful amounts of all the Mountain Flowers (except for the yellow variety, which are only available in Dawnguard zones).
- In Riften, outside the Temple of Mara. Along the edges of the wall, inside the fence.
- Several, along with other types of Mountain Flower, are found along the road which passes through Dragon Bridge, within the settlement itself.
|Restore Health||Fortify Conjuration||Fortify Health||Damage Magicka Regen|
† multiple effects
- Eating a Blue Mountain Flower will restore a small amount of health.
- Blue Mountain Flower and Monarch Butterfly Wings are likely the most common ingredients that share the restore health effect. They are also often found together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.