Blue mountain flowers are produced by a brushy plant that can be found in many areas across Skyrim, including the following:
- Very early in the game, a reasonable number line the road from Helgen to Riverwood.
- Early in the game, a large number can be found along the road east of Whiterun, especially the stretch north of Battle-Born Farm.
- Solitude and Morthal themselves contain a large number of plants for their respective sizes of town.
- Under the huge arch of Solitude, starting from the small bridge above the East Empire Company Warehouse.
- Large quantity can be found along the road between Lost Echo Cave and Dragon Bridge.
- Between Riften and Helgen, these are found easily without leaving the road, starting from the ruins of Helgen.
- Between Solitude and Dragon Bridge, these are found easily without leaving the road.
- Between Heartwood Mill and Riften, these are found easily without leaving the road.
- Some can be found easily after defeating the spriggan at Autumnshade Clearing.
- Some can be found at two small pools of water just south of Boulderfall Cave.
- Commonly found in the Northern areas of Skyrim.
- On Goldenglow Estate (a island northwest of Riften), there is a field with bountiful amounts of all the Mountain Flowers (except for the yellow variety, which are only available in Dawnguard zones).
- In Riften, outside the Temple of Mara. Along the edges of the wall, inside the fence.
- Several, along with other types of Mountain Flower, are found along the road which passes through Dragon Bridge, within the settlement itself.
|Restore Health||Fortify Conjuration||Fortify Health||Damage Magicka Regen|
† Multiple effects
- Eating a Blue Mountain Flower will restore a small amount of health.
- Blue Mountain Flower and Monarch Butterfly Wings are likely the most common ingredients that share the restore health effect. They are also often found together.