The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Background[edit | edit source]
They are described by characters in the game as follows:
- "The Bonelord is a revenant that protects the tombs of clan and kin. Bonemeal, the finely ground powder made from the bones of the skeleton minions, has modest magical properties."
Bonelords are four-armed skeletal creatures dressed in brown armored robes with hoods.
Items[edit | edit source]
- 40% chance to drop Bonemeal (between 1 and 10)
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Spells[edit | edit source]
- Second Barrier: Shield 20 points on Self (30 seconds)
- Grave Curse: Speed: Drain Speed 60 seconds on Target: 2–4 Points
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Vault of Aerode (Kogoruhn)
- Charma's Breath (Kogoruhn)
- Dralas Ancestral Tomb
- Dagoth Ur, Lower Facility
- Bal Ur, Underground
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.