The Border Crossings are unmarked locations in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. They border on the areas impassible by normal means and are found around the edges of Skyrim. They are often gates, which are relatively bare. There are no guards, people or anything else of note at these locations.
- An open gate found southwest of Halldir's Cairn and south of Cracked Tusk Keep leads to a large pass to Hammerfell.
- A locked gate is found southwest from Southfringe Sanctum, with a path that goes around the Bloodlet Peaks Dragon Mound leading to it. On the map obtained in the limited edition of the game, this is known as Pale Pass, and leads to Cyrodiil. These are the only gates that are closed and locked.
- An open gate is found in The Rift, southeast of the Black-Briar Lodge and east of Dayspring Canyon. It leads to Morrowind.
- An open pass east of Refugees' Rest goes to Morrowind. It cannot be entered due to game limitations, but Malborn can be seen going through it at the end of one of his quests.
- Darkfall CaveDG in northwest Skyrim leads to the Forgotten ValeDG, and is found south of Mor Khazgur. According to maps, the Vale is within the borders of High Rock, but the province has no political hold over it.
- 1 Moonstone Ore deposit to the right of the gate near Southfringe Sanctum.
- Decree of Monument, found at the Refugees Rest crossing
- Due to the proximity of the Pale Pass gate to Helgen, and that this is the same road traveled on at the start of the game, it is possibly the location of the Imperial ambush that the Dragonborn is caught in attempting to cross Skyrim's border.
- The other sides of the Cyrodiil gates were previous seen in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion as Serpent's Trail and Echo Cave. The gate in The Rift is also travelled through in The Elder Scrolls Online, with Fort Virak located on the other side.