Unlocked at Daedric Summoning rank 30.
- Update 6: This ability now costs stamina instead of Magicka, gives you a bonus to stamina instead of magicka, and increases the damage done by heavy attacks.
- Update 6: This ability now grants the Minor Warding and Minor Resolve buffs instead of additional armor.
- Update 2: In Update 2, several changes were made to the Daedric Summoning skill tree, and its skills. These include:
- Your pets will now stealth with you when you initially crouch.
- Your pets can now be given a target to attack.
- Your pets will no longer agro other enemies while you are mounted.
- Update 6: This ability now grants you the buff Minor Resolve, and increases your maximum magicka by 5%. This bonus magicka does affect your ability damage.
- Update 6: The cost of the ability decreases with each rank of Bound Armor.
- Patch 2.0.4: Fixed an issue where Bound Armor would be removed if you put on a Costume from your Collections tab. You may now hide your Bound Armor as you please, by putting on a costume.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.