Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Base damage[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
- Soul Stealer – all bound weapons instantly Soul Trap enemies killed with them, if the Dragonborn has a large enough Soul Gem in their inventory.
- Oblivion Binding – banishes any summoned creature and turns any raised ones.
- Mystic Binding – increases the damage of all bound weapons.
- The Bound Dagger is also affected by all One-Handed perks that affect daggers.
- Casting Bound Dagger creates noise, which may cause the detection of the player while Sneaking. This can be resolved by learning the "Quiet Casting" perk.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bound Dagger is in the form of a Daedric Dagger.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Bound Dagger (Dragonborn). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Unlike the silent swings from regular daggers, attacks with bound dagger are "noisy," causing the striker to be spotted when sneaking if the dagger is swung, regardless if the attack hits or misses.
- If dual cast so that one bound dagger is in each hand, using a dual wield power attack will not use the normal dual dagger animation. Instead, the regular spinning dual power attack will take place.
- this forum. Attempting to use this spell in one hand or the other (or both) may cause an instant game crash. This issue and an in-game solution to prevent this from happening is discussed in
- While casting this spell, a normally-colored Daedric dagger may materialize instead of an aetheral one. The issue is purely aesthetic and does not currently have a known solution.
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.