Bound weapons are conjured weapons used in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Summoned through the use of Conjuration magic. All bound weapons are weightless versions of non-upgraded Daedric weapons. The Bound bow is the strongest Bound Weapon. When conjured, 100 Bound Arrows accompany it.
Casting bound weapons spells in the presence of an aware enemy increases the Conjuration skill each time the spell is cast. If used after the weapon appears, the skill relevant to the weapon type increases instead of Conjuration. For example, conjuring a Bound sword raises Conjuration when cast, but only raises One-Handed when enemies are successfully struck with it.
- Soul Stealer: All bound weapons Soul Trap enemies killed with them, if the Dragonborn has a large enough Soul Gem.
- Oblivion Binding: banishes any summoned creature and turns any raised ones.
- Mystic Binding increases the damage of all bound weapons.
- Perks unlocked in One-Handed, Two-Handed, and Archery affect the bound weapon of that type.
- Casting Bound weapons creates noise, which may cause the detection of the player while Sneaking. This can be resolved by learning the "Quiet Casting" perk.