|Rapid Fire – Unleash a barrage of arrows at an enemy, dealing ____ Physical Damage over 4.1 seconds.|
You can move at full speed and are immune to all disabling effects while channeling this attack.
(Unlocked at Bow rank 50)
|Toxic Barrage – Deals Poison Damage. After the barrage ends you poison the enemy, dealing additional damage over time.||Ballista – Summon a turret to channel the attack for you.|
|Snipe – Plant a masterfully aimed arrow in an enemy's vital spot, dealing ____ Physical Damage|
(Unlocked at Bow rank 2)
|Lethal Arrow – Deals Poison Damage and always applies the poison status effect. Also applies Major Defile to the enemy, reducing their healing received.||Focused Aim – Mark the enemy hit, allowing you to hit them from further away and afflicting them with Minor Fracture, reducing their Physical Resistance.|
|Volley – Launch a multitude of arrows into the sky to rain down, dealing ____ Physical Damage to enemies in the target area every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds.|
(Unlocked at Bow rank 4)
|Endless Hail – Increases the duration and reduces the cost.||Arrow Barrage – Increases the range and radius.|
|Scatter Shot – Blast an enemy with an explosive arrow, dealing ____ Physical Damage, knocking them back 6 meters, and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.|
(Unlocked at Bow rank 14)
|Magnum Shot – Increases the damage and knocks you away from the target.||Draining Shot – Heals you after the stun ends|
|Arrow Spray – Fire a burst of arrows in one shot, dealing ____ Physical Damage to enemies in front of you.|
(Unlocked at Bow rank 20)
|Bombard – Also immobilizes enemies hit.||Acid Spray – Deals Poison Damage and adds additional damage over time.|
|Poison Arrow – Fire a burst of arrows in one shot, dealing ____ Physical Damage to enemies in front of you.|
(Unlocked at Bow rank 38)
|Venom Arrow – If the enemy hit is casting an ability they are interrupted, set off balance and stunned.||Poison Injection – The damage over time deals additional damage to low health enemies.|
|Long Shots – (With Bow Equipped)|
Gives you a damage bonus of up to __% against enemies at longer range.
|Accuracy – (With Bow Equipped)|
Increases Weapon Critical rating by ____.
|Ranger – (With Bow Equipped)|
Reduces the Stamina cost of Bow abilities by ___.
|Hawk Eye – (With Bow Equipped)|
Your successful Light and Heavy Attacks increase the damage of your Bow abilities by __% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
|Hasty Retreat – (With Bow Equipped)|
Grants you Major Expedition for __ seconds after you use Roll Dodge. Major Expedition increases your Movement Speed by 30%.
- Update 3: The heavy attack animation now plays fully when you have a bow equipped, even if it's only charged for a short amount of time.
- Update 3: Fixed an issue where the arrow would still be visible when you activate Mist Form with a bow equipped.
- Update 5: Fixed an issue where arrows would disappear if your bow was drawn while equipping armor or a disguise.
- Update 5: Fixed an issue where the animation for your bow drawn sometimes wouldn't play if you rapidly sheathed/unsheathed your weapon while attacking.
- Update 5: Fixed an issue where you couldn't fire a heavy attack while panning the camera.
- Update 7: Increased the overall damage from Bow light attacks by 16%.
- Update 7: Arrows are now easier to see while they're traveling to your knee.
- Update 7: Fixed an issue where your arrows would occasionally not appear after weapon swapping.
- Update 7: Fixed an issue where arrows would not always leave bows when using light attacks.
- Update 7: Fixed an issue where repeatedly using light attacks would occasionally cause two arrows to fire at once.
- Update 7: Fixed an issue where after weapon swapping to a bow, the visuals and audio for arrows would not play until you fired at least one arrow.
- Update 8: Fixed an issue where you could not light attack with a bow while silenced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.