Effects[edit | edit source]
Cures[edit | edit source]
- Activating a Shrine.
- Using any potion that has the Cure Disease effect.
- Eating a piece of garlic bread.
- Talk to a Vigilant of Stendarr and ask them to cure your diseases.
- Joining The Companions and contracting Lycanthropy will also cure the disease.
- Casting the Restoration spell Cure Disease
- Eating Hawk Feathers
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Traps have the effect called Reduced Magicka with the same magnitude and description.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Brain Rot (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.