The Bravil Mages Guild hosts the Bravil chapter of the Mage's questline, though the Hero must travel elsewhere to complete it. The building is a large, three-story structure with multiple bedrooms and a basement. There is a leveled chest on each floor.
Bravil's mages specialize in the Illusion skill of magic. Completing Kud-Ei's "recommendation" quest will result in her sending a letter of praise to the Arcane University, suggesting them as one of their students.
Guild members[edit | edit source]
- Kud-Ei; Archmagister, source of "Bravil Recommendation" and "Through a Nightmare, Darkly."
- Delphine Jend; spell merchant (Illusion, various). Trains up to journeyman Destruction.
- Ita Rienus; spell merchant (Illusion). Recharges enchanted weapons. Trains up to journeyman Mysticism.
- Ardaline; trains up to journeyman alchemy. Alchemy merchant with 800 .
- Fathis Aren; lives in Fathis Aren's Tower south of Bravil.
- Henantier; part of the Miscellaneous quest Through a Nightmare, Darkly.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Mages Guild[edit | edit source]
- Bravil Recommendation: Recover a fellow mage's staff to be vouched for by Bravil.
Miscellaneous Quests[edit | edit source]
- Alchemy Training: Persuade a Master Alchemist to instruct you further.
- Destruction Training: A Master of Destruction wants you to join her in challenging the gods to prove you deserve her training.
- Illusion Training: Supply a master illusionist with Welkynd Stones to receive her training.
- Mysticism Training: The Hero must begin to repel the forces of Oblivion before the master mystic will train them.
- Seeking Your Roots: After discovering a peculiar plant called Nirnroot, they decide to investigate it further.
- Through a Nightmare, Darkly: Help Kud-Ei from the Bravil Mages Guild save her missing friend.
- More Unfinished Business: A Fighters Guild quest, Aryarie asks the Hero for the finding of 20 Imp Gall.