There is also a new kind: Braided Bread that only requires flour and salt pile to bake.
- Bread can be found in two forms: the loaf and the quarter-loaf.
- The two forms of bread cannot be stacked on top of each other.
- As with several other foods, the Dragonborn cannot make bread at a Cooking Spit or Cooking Pot.
- No matter what other food characters are eating, they almost always appear to be eating bread; examples: in Reachcliff Cave, cannibals can be found with Human Flesh on the table nearby while eating some bread.
- The only known exception are the vampires at Castle Volkihar who can be observed eating what could only be assumed to be the flesh of their victims. (Upon closer inspection, this "chunk of flesh" actually shares the same model as the quarter-loaf of bread, albeit with a different texture.)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.