- For other uses, see Bretons.
Bretons are a playable race in The Elder Scrolls Online. They are part of the Daggerfall Covenant, along with the Redguards and Orsimer, though they are not bound to the alliance if the game is pre-ordered.
The Bretons of High Rock are Nedic humans with a touch of Elven blood. Poetic and passionate, they are people who take easily to both spellcraft and swordplay, and have the gifts of magic and diplomacy.
Passive racial abilities
|Opportunist – Increases experience gain with the Light Armor skill line by 15% (Unlocked at Breton Level 5)|
|Gift of Magnus – Increases maximum Magicka by ___
|Spell Resistance – Gain ___ Spell Resistance and ___ Magicka Recovery. The Spell Resistance granted by this effect will be doubled if you are afflicted with Burning, Chilled, or Concussed.
|Magicka Mastery – Reduces the Magicka cost of abilities by __%
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- An Elder Scrolls Novel: The Infernal City
- An Elder Scrolls Novel: Lord of Souls
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
- Elder Scrolls Online Faction Profile: Daggerfall Covenant
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Customization
- The Elder Scrolls Online Alliances: Daggerfall Covenant
|Playable Races in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Daggerfall Covenant||Bretons • Redguards • Orsimer|
|Ebonheart Pact||Nords • Dunmer • Argonians|
|Aldmeri Dominion||Altmer • Bosmer • Khajiit|