The temple, which is tucked away in the Jerall Mountains, is the home to Blind Moth Priests who have lost their sight reading Elder Scrolls. Brother Holger, as well as brothers Hridi and Hjar, assist and protect the priest.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
The Gray Fox has discovered that the priests have secretly hidden Savilla's Stone away inside their catacombs. He sends a thief to go and recover the artifact. Brother Holger is the one that will give away information regarding the stone or how to get inside the temple if he has a high disposition.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Blind monks (If disposition is over 70) "We serve the retired Moth priests from the Imperial City. The work they do leads to progressive blindness. They live in utter darkness in the secret catacombs. Of course it doesn't affect them because they are blind."
- Savilla's Stone
- "Who is this Savilla? A former lover perhaps? I don't know anyone by that name."
- (If disposition is over 70) "I really shouldn't be telling you this, but I know you are trustworthy. The blind monks in the catacombs guard the stone. It's said to have magical powers. Don't tell Hridi I said anything. I could be banished for telling you."
- Where are the catacombs?
- "I can't reveal that! It would be far too dangerous. I don't know you that well."
- (If disposition is over 80) "Okay, okay, I'll show you. But only because you are my dear friend. Follow me. Please be discreet and don't bother the other monks."