- The main part of the fort where the majority of the residents can be found.
- This is a two story cell block with twelve cells, three prisoners and two guards.
- This interior area runs along the battlements, providing alternate forms of ingress to other parts of the fort.
- Dwemer Artifacts at Drinar Varyon's Place
- Maiden's Token
- Rescue Joncis Dalomax
- Shipment of Ebony
- Sixth House Base
- Apprentice Calcinator
- Apprentice Mortar and Pestle
- Apprentice Retort
- For my Gods and Emperor
- Repair Hammer
In the courtyard
Inside the fort
- Arnand Liric
- Attelivupis Catius
- Cocistian Quaspus
- Imsin the Dreamer
- Raesa Pullia
- Segunivus Mantedius
- Syloria Siruliulus
- Yambagorn gor-Shulor
Inside the prison
There are also a total of six Imperial Guards scattered in the courtyard, on the tops of the walls and in front of the gate.
Note that many services are only available to the Nerevarine if they are of an appropriate rank in the Imperial Legion or Imperial Cult factions and for Legion members, if they are wearing their Legion armor.
- Arnand (Ingredients and potions)
- Cocistian (Apparatus, ingredients, and potions)
- Dulian (Books, ingredients, and potions)
- Syloria (Everything except apparatuses, picks, probes and spells)
- Yambagorn (Armor, repair tools, and Weapons)
- Arnand (Alteration, mysticism, and restoration)
- Attelivupis (Athletics, block, and hand-to-Hand)
- Imsin (Axe, blunt weapon, and long blade)
- Segunivus (Athletics, mercantile, and speechcraft)
- Shardie (Block, long blade, and heavy armor)