The following are bugs and glitches that have been reported in The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
Bugs and glitchesEdit
- There seems to be a higher rate of crashes with DOSBox than on the original floppy disk form.
- When reloading a save or checking stats, the game may crash.
- Using Passwall in dungeons may cause the game to crash.
- Enemies tend to get stuck in a corner when doing their running animation
- Sometimes the player can glitch in a wall if they long jump
- Names with spaces will only have the first word displayed in many screens and dialogues, so typing in "John Doe" becomes "John."
- Setting the music sound to 0 does not actually mute the music, which can still be heard at higher speaker or headphone volumes.
- Due to graphics resolution, health, fatigue, and mana bars may not reach the top even when fully healed.
- An indefinite number of items such as daggers and shortbows that have 0.5kg weight can be carried.
- All human enemies, when killed, turn into bodies that resemble male spellswords when they hit the ground.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online