It is given by Lars Battle-Born after being asked about being bullied by Braith. The availability of this quest appears to be based on the Dragonborn's race. If the quest is unavailable, the conversation with Lars will not proceed past his normal dialogue complaining about the bullying from Braith.
- Prerequisite: None
- Quest Giver: Lars Battle-Born
- Reward: 2 septims on start, and Lars will be your best friend
- Location: Whiterun
- Speak to Lars Battle-Born in Whiterun to begin the quest. He can usually be found running through the city's streets.
- Talk to Braith and convince her to stop bullying Lars. She is often found running around the market place, and the area behind Breezehome and Arcadia's Cauldron.
- Return to Lars and tell him Braith will not be bullying him anymore.
This section contains bugs related to Bullying Braith. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Once you have accepted the quest from Lars, while inside Whiterun Braith shows up on the map quest marker outside of Whiterun, and you can see her standing near a rock. But when you go outside of town, she isn't standing there, and the quest marker indicates she is in Whiterun.
- Upon loading a previous save after convincing Braith, it's possible that you will be unable to initiate conversation with her to convince her again; she will not react to the player unless physically attacked. The only known fix is to restart the console and reload a save file.
- Braith (and Lars) can seemingly disappear completely. They are never seen again in Whiterun either running around the place or at home.
- Braith can sometimes get locked inside random buildings (ex. Carlotta Valentia's house in Whiterun). Simply pick the lock or open the door and she will appear outside the building and available to talk to.