Caldera Mages Guild is a Mages Guildhall in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It is very different in layout and features than most other mages halls in Vvardenfell in that it lacks a number of standard services such as beds, supply chests and quests and has features such as a tower and the Master index quest that the others don't have. At the top of the tower are some alchemical ingredients and a full set of Master level alchemy apparatus free for the taking.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Master Index[edit | edit source]
- Requires the Master Index plugin.
- Talk to Folms Mirel about collecting ten Propylon indexes to get the Master index.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- 2920, Hearth Fire (Conjuration skill book)
- Alit Hide
- Dreugh Wax
- Fire Salts
- Greater Soul Gem (x3)
- Green Lichen
- Lesser Soul Gem (x2)
- Mages Guild Charter
- Master's Alembic
- Master's Calcinator
- Master's Mortar and Pestle
- Master's Retort
- Petty Soul Gem (x2)
- Spore Pod
- Standard Fortify Magicka Potion
- Standard Poison Resistance
- Standard Potion of Burden
Characters[edit | edit source]
Services[edit | edit source]
Transportation to the other Mage halls via Emelia Duronia, the guild guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Caldera's Mages Guildhall is the faction's only hall where the guildmaster won't give any quests in the base edition of the game.
- There are no beds and no Mages Supply Chest in the hall, unlike most of the other Mages Guildhalls.
- This guildhall is the only Mages hall with a tower.