Stop the Reachmen from mounting their attack on Evermore.
"I hope you're here to help me. Duraeg and his Dark Witnesses attacked without warning. My best scouts go to gather information; only two returned. Isabeth disobeyed orders to look for them, and now she too is overdue. What else could go wrong?"
- Perhaps I can help? "Any help is welcome. Isabeth was last seen advancing toward the chapel to look for Hatmi. The scouts' mission is to recover information and rescue civilians. We can't let the invaders reach Evermore."
- I'll do what I can. "Take this concoction Elgenie made. "It heals and conceals" according to her. If they're injured, they'll need it, but it only lasts so long.
They must come here straight away or risk the effects wearing off."
- I'll do my best to find them.
Captain Eugien Gaercroft: "Isa—Scout Isabeth, you put this company at risk by disobeying orders."
Captain Eugien Gaercroft: "Thanks to our new ally here, the Wyrd agreed to help us drive out the Reachmen."
Captain Eugien Gaercroft: "I've hope you've—Wyress Delphique, what is the meaning of this?"
Wyress Delphique: "I thought as much. Captain Gaercroft. Your scout is infected."
Wyress Delphique: "Kill her if you wish to maintain this alliance."
Captain Eugien Gaercroft: "I won't kill her based on your word."
Wyress Delphique: "Then trust your new ally's word."
Captain Eugien Gaercroft: "I'll make my own judgement! I don't take orders from you."
Isabeth Gaercroft: "Father, stop!"
Isabeth Gaercroft: "So it's true. I'm infected"
After Isabeth makes up her mind:
Isabeth Gaercroft: "I've made my decision, father."
Captain Eugien Gaercroft: "Isabeth, don't be foolish. You can't think straight."
Isabeth Gaercroft: "No, father. I've never been so clear."
Isabeth Gaercroft: "Wyress Delphique? Do it. Now, before I change my mind!"
Captain Eugien Gaercroft: "Isabeth!"
- "This is absurd!" – After he learns that his daughter is infected
- Thank you for all you've done here. Today has given me a lot to reflect on." – After the quest