- See also: Festival of Madness
The Card Pack is a pack of six cards or a special offer that may contain the premium cards with alternate artwork and animation, Event Ticket(s), and some Booster packs in The Elder Scrolls: Legends. The packs can be bought for real money or in-game gold .
- FrostSpark Collection
- Forgotten Hero Collection
- Mad Prince Pack
- Madhouse Collection
- New Life Festival Pack
- Starter Pack
- Patch 2.7:
- Limited time offer was started on March 2nd, 2019 that is called Core Classics Bundle. It includes 7 core set packs, 7 Morrowind packs, 7 Skyrim packs, 400 Soul Gems, an event ticket and playsets of premium alternate art cards: Shrieking Harpy, Bruma Profiteer, and Dark Harvester for $/€19.99.
- Limited time offer was started on May 2nd, 2019 that is called Core Classics Bundle 2. It includes 20 Alliance War packs, 400 Soul Gems and playsets of premium alternate art cards: Nord Firebrand and Raiding Party for $/€14.99.
This section contains bugs related to Card Pack. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes you get a core set pack instead of expansion set pack for daily reward.
|The Elder Scrolls: Legends|
|Gameplay||Keywords • Lanes • Attributes • Races • Classes • Game Modes|
|Content||Cards • Story • Card Packs • Decks|