Castle Skingrad is the castle in Skingrad.
This castle differs from the ones in other cities in that Count Janus Hassildor and Countess Rona Hassildor do not hold court at any time, and must be accessed via intermediaries.
Hal-Liurz is the steward for Skingrad and the Hero's main contact if a quest requires speaking with the Count. To purchase a home in Skingrad, speak to Shum gro-Yarug.
The captain of the guard for Castle Skingrad is Danus Artellian. He, along with Mercator Hosidus and Toutius Sextius, are inside the castle at various times of the day.
- Castle Skingrad Dining Hall
- Castle Skingrad Lord's Manor
- Castle Skingrad South Hall
- Castle Skingrad Wine Cellar
All of these areas are locked.
An area revealed during the "Vampire Cure" quest is the Chamber of the Lost, where Janus and his wife reside.
This section contains bugs related to Castle Skingrad. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- The Chamber of the Lost is supposedly inaccessible otherwise, but there is a glitch to get there whereby the Hero jumps onto the roof and finds a door leading to the chamber outside the castle walls.
- With a high enough Acrobatics skill, the hero can jump onto a railing, and onto the tin roofs, then likewise jump out of the castle courtyard area, making the above bug possible.