Cat's Eye Quay is a dockyard and a community northeast of Mistral in the province of Elsweyr. It was recently nearly completely destroyed by a big storm. All that remains are a few surviving residents and the debris of the shattered town.
As part of a quest "The Tempest Unleashed" to summon another storm, Cat's Eye Quay will become populated with hostile Maormer. Afterwards, the repaired Prowler will dock here, ready to transport the Vestige to Auridon.
The Maormer are attacking Cat's Eye Quay.
- Dockmaster's Lament
- Unlabeled Notes
- Ealcil's Notes, Page 1
- Ealcil's Notes, Page 2
- Ealcil's Notes, Page 3
- Roost Smuggler's Ledger (Wind Tunnels)
- Ealcil – In wind Tunnels
- Nistel (Deceased)
- Rurelion (Depending on earlier choices)
- Sergeant Firion
After Tempest Unleashed:
- Zaeri; Shalar; Surdu; Harrani; Onglorn; Edhelas; Linwirmion; Thariel; Fist of Thalmor; Rurelion; Sergeant Firion;Abizah; Razum-dar; Quartermaster Oblan; Captain Jimila
- Astorne (Broadhead Marine); Khad;
- Acamas – Sea Viper Tempest.
- Cectyda – Sea Viper Tempest.
- Ismenida – Sea Viper Tempest.
- Giant Snake
- Sea Viper Duelist
- Sea Viper Marine
- Sea Viper Tempest
- Storm-Slave – Frost Atronach Boss.
This section contains bugs related to Cat's Eye Quay. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Zargal after The Tempest Unleashed is completed - including one of the Fist of Thalmor door guards. Four characters appear to be named