- For other uses, see Cave Bear.
They are large, tough and very aggressive creatures. The Dragonborn can contract Bone Break Fever or Rockjoint from cave bear attacks, which can be cured with a visit to a shrine or drinking a Potion of Cure Disease. True to their name, they can be found in and around caves or at random in mountainous terrain throughout Skyrim, and can be very dangerous if the Dragonborn is at lower levels.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Orsinium
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends (Heroes of Skyrim)
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)|