Background[edit | edit source]
He was previously a member of the Vigilants of Stendarr years ago, alongside Isran. Dissatisfied with the order, they both left to form their own partnership, but it did not last long before Celann began to disagree with some of Isran's methods.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
"I'll tell you, the only thing more surprising than hearing from Isran after all these years was hearing that he wanted my help. I immediately realized things must be pretty bad. Looks like I was right."
- You've worked with Isran before? "I have. There was a time, years ago, when we were both members of the Vigilants, and both equally dissatisfied with them. Their hearts are in the right place, of course. But Isran and I were never comfortable. We left together, but that partnership didn't last very long. I didn't agree with some of his methods."
"Go on inside. Isran'll want to talk to you."
Conversations[edit | edit source]
Isran: "Everyone! Gather 'round! Come on then, we haven't got all day! For too long we've allowed these vampires to poison the night and kill our people! Now, we finally have the means to strike back! We now have Auriel's Bow. The gods themselves have favored us and we must answer with action! The time has come to finally put an end to Harkon and his unholy prophecy! We will march on their lair and destroy those wretched abominations so they can no longer corrupt our world! This is our fight and this is our fate! This is the time of the Dawnguard!"
Florentius: "Burn them all!"
Celann: "Kill the abominations!"
Agmaer: "Victory to the Dawnguard!"
Sorine: "Give him a crossbow bolt between the eyes for me!"
Beleval: "Send the troll after them!"
Gunmar: "Send them to Oblivion!"
Florentius: "Praise Arkay!"
Durak: "The prophecy is no more!"
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Here to join the Dawnguard? Good."
- "New recruits? Hmm. Isran will decide if you've got what it takes. Go on, he's right inside."
- "We'll make sure there's nothing left of them." – During Kindred Judgment
- "Find all of them! Don't let any of them get away!" – During Kindred Judgment
Follower[edit | edit source]
|Stats at level 81|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even if Celann is appointed steward of a homestead prior to "Kindred Judgment," he will still storm Castle Volkihar during the last quest of the main story. Upon completion, assuming he survives, he will return to the homestead he was appointed to and resume his steward duties.
- He is one of five followers who level up with the player indefinitely.
- Although he has Heavy Armor training, Celann wears a light armor variant of Dawnguard armor.
- Although equipped with a crossbow like all other Dawnguard members, it is not his default ranged weapon. Like many other followers in the game, his default ranged weapon is a hunting bow and iron arrows. He will only use his crossbow until he runs out of bolts, then switch to his hunting bow.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Celann. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Celann may disappear after completion of "A New Order."
- Celann may randomly address the player character as a stranger when appointed as steward of their property "You lost?"
- When recruited, Celann may have upwards of 14 crossbows in his inventory.