Ceyatatar has three fairly small "sections," all taken over by conjurers who summon Daedric creatures. There is a small amount of treasure, some alchemy components and some welkynd stones in the final chamber.
There is a "secret" exit back to the forest. The secret entrance can be found before the main entrance itself, but going in from the "back route" gains the Hero only a small amount of loot, since there is no way to open the secret door from the other side.
- Ceyatatar Gorihame / Ugly
- Ceyatatar Gorigarlas / Obscure cavern
- More about this location can be read in the book Glories and Laments; the author of the book mentioned leaving Gottlesfont Priory and finding Ceyatatar.
- The Ayleid king Hadhuul, also known as the Fire King, ruled over this Ayleid city with his formally undefeated spearmen until their defeat at the hands of Pelinal Whitestrake at the Battle of Ceyatatar.
- Ceyatatar, in the Ayleid language of Ayleidoon, means "Shadows of the Fatherwoods."