Chapter 3 is the third mission of act 1 in the main story line of The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
Tyr: "I'm guessing that's Reive."
Reive: "These mortals must not be allowed to reveal Lord Naarifin's plans. Destroy them!"
Reive is the opponent for this Chapter.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Destroying every creature is a solid strategy. The Forgotten Hero still has stronger creatures even at the beginning of the match.
Cards[edit | edit source]
Opponent deck[edit | edit source]
- Fearsome Dremora – Daedra (x5)
- Prowling Hunger – 2/2 Daedra with Summon ability (x5)
- Scamp – Daedra (x5)
- Steel Dagger – Item (x5)
- Vile Imp – 2/2 Imp (x5)
- Wicked Spiderling (x5)
Your deck[edit | edit source]
- Crushing Blow
- Fiery Imp
- Heavy Battleaxe (Item)
- Hive Worker (Kwama)
- Imperial Legionnaire
- Morthal Watchman
- Skingrad Patroller
- Sunhold Medic
- Valenwood Huntsman
- Whiterun Recruit
Reward[edit | edit source]
Reive: "You are stonger than I thought, mortal. But you will not be able to prevent The Culling. Blood will flow, and my master will let loose darkness upon the world."
Level reward[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Both combatants start with only 20 health and without runes. Also the Forgotten Hero can not choose the deck at this point.
- The player's starting deck contains 38 cards and is called "Band of Survivors," while the Reive's deck has only 30 cards.
- The game introduces the magicka mechanic in this chapter.
- Reive is later a card as Reive, Blademaster.
Appearances[edit | edit source]