Chapter 5 is the fifth mission of act 1 in the main story line of The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
Tyr: "Dominion guards!"
Guard: "Halt! We're looking for a rogue Blade who matches your description."
Tyr: "There must be some misunderstanding."
Guard: "What kind of misunderstanding?"
Tyr: "The kind where you thought we'd come quietly."
- The Execute card is good against Altmer Protectors, as they have a power of 0, yet a high defense.
Special conditions: "Your opponent begins this battle with an Altmer Protector in each lane."
- Altmer Protector (x5)
- Crystal Tower Acolyte (x4)
- Dominion Seneschal (x4)
- Firebolt (x5)
- High Elf Soldier (x4)
- Iron Sword (x4)
- Thalmor Agent (x4)
- Hive Worker – may be upgraded into either Hive Defender with Guard or Hive Warrior with Breakthrough.
- Both combatants start with only 25 health and 4 runes. Also the Forgotten Hero can not choose the deck at this point.
- The player's starting deck contains 44 cards and is called "Band of Survivors," while the deck of Dominion Guards has only 30 cards.
The game introduces Guard-type cards in this chapter:
- Guards must be destroyed before you can attack other enemies in their lane.