Locations[edit | edit source]
Cannot be "made" from an actual Skeever, nor found on one as loot: must instead be discovered in the world where others have made them.
- Early in the game, one can be found inside Embershard Mine, near Riverwood.
- Roasting on bonfires at giant encampments or on a spit over some campfires.
- At Stonehill Bluff, a giant encampment west of the Tower of Mzark, at least four Charred Skeever Hides can be obtained.
- Some can be obtained in Irkngthand during the "Blindsighted" quest.
- Can sometimes be looted from Silver Hand members.
- One can be found inside Sanuarach Mine, on one of the tables at the back of the mine, where Atar is found during the "Sanuarach Mine" quest.
- Two can be found on spits by a large fireplace on the ground floor of Fort Dunstad - Interior.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Restore Stamina||Cure Disease||Resist Poison||Restore Health|
† Multiple effects
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.