The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The eggs can be found inside egg sacs within Chaurus nests, and sometimes Chaurus themselves.
- Alftand Cathedral – there are several egg sacs containing Chaurus Eggs and many more eggs simply lying on the ground. There are upwards of sixty to collect here.
- Blackreach – At least thirty-two can be found here.
- Chillwind Depths – 158 Chaurus Eggs.
- College of Winterhold — A single egg can be found next to the Alchemy Lab in Drevis Neloren's room in the Hall of Countenance. It is the only ingredient in his room that will not be considered stolen if taken. Two Chaurus egg sacs can be found within Arch-Mage Savos Aren's Quarters as well.
- Darkwater Pass – several in egg sacs as well as in the black cauldrons, plus a few on the floor.
- Duskglow Crevice – 66 here
- Frostflow Abyss – 516 egg sacs found in the cave system, guarded by a rather large number of Chaurus and at least one Chaurus Reaper.
- Gloomreach – 27 throughout the cave system
- Honeyside – 4 can be found in the basement after purchasing the alchemy table. Be careful, as they may fall off the shelf as they are stacked on and roll underneath it.
- Irkngthand – Approximately 100+ egg sacs can be found in the cave systems throughout the ruins.
- Jorrvaskr – About 15 in a bowl can be found in the bedrooms.
- Liar's Retreat
- Lost Echo Cave
- Proudspire Manor – on the floor and on shelves in the Alchemy area after purchasing the Alchemy area upgrade.
- Raldbthar Deep Market – near the Chaurus cage in a cavernous room, many to harvest.
- Shimmermist Cave – Roughly 77 to be collected.
- Tolvald's Cave – 200+ Chaurus Eggs.
- Severin Manor – 22 can be found in the alchemy area.
- May be found on Falmer.
- Can sometimes be bought from Alchemist's shops.
- Can be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Weakness to Poison||Fortify Stamina||Damage Magicka||Invisibility|
† Multiple effects
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.