First floor and upstairsEdit
The first floor has two rooms with alchemy items and alembics. Directly up the stairs are some small areas for recreation and a living area with beds, bookshelves, drawers and barrels with various items and books. In front of the large fireplace is a table with some potions on it.
Mages Guild BasementEdit
The basement is the living quarters of most of the mages and consists of two bedrooms and a living area. Several chests with personal items or potions can be found as well as cupboards and drawers with clothing items and a bookshelf with various books.
- Falcar – Head of Cheydinhal Mages Guild (until Cheydinhal Recommendation is completed) / Order of the Black Worm Member / Necromancer / Gives quest to earn recommendation Join the Mages Guild.
- Uurwen – Recharges items.
- Deetsan – Apprentice Alteration Trainer / Head of Cheydinhal Mages Guild (after Cheydinhal Recommendation is completed) / Gives the Buoyancy spell for free if spoken to after Falcar.
- Eilonwy – Guild Alchemist / Sells Alchemy supplies.
- Trayvond the Redguard – Spell merchant / Novice Destruction Trainer.
- Orintur – Spell merchant in Alteration.
This section contains bugs related to Cheydinhal Mages Guild. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- counter that Eilonwy stands behind to sell her goods is capable of respawning two novice apparatuses (every 24 hours or so) after the originals have been removed from inside it and resold to her (and only her). It is a constant source of 75–100 depending on your current level of Haggling selected for her, and as long as you continue to sell them to her they will continue to re-spawn in the counter. The
- Occasionally, and for no apparent reason, the sounds of running water will be present in the basement near the stairs leading to the ground floor. The sounds have no obvious source. (Experienced after entering and exiting the well behind the guild hall.)