The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
Armor pieces can typically only be found on the island of Solstheim. Locations include:
- Pieces sold by Glover Mallory in Raven Rock.
- Set worn by Teldryn Sero.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Worn by Reavers.
- Worn by Slitter in Raven Rock.
Smithing[edit | edit source]
Pieces can be upgraded with a chitin plate at a workbench and also benefit from the Elven Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Attributes by piece[edit | edit source]
|Piece||Netch Leather||Chitin Plate||Iron Ingot||ID|
|Total (with shield)||85||16||680||6||17||5||–|
|Total (without shield)||60.5||8||465||5||13||4||–|
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Morag Tong Armor - A darker variant with a slightly lower armor rating.
- Chitin Heavy Armor - A heavy armor craftable variant.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Chitin Plate design used by this armor set may have been inspired by the Gumboot chiton mollusc.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.