Armor pieces can typically only be found on the island of Solstheim. Locations include:
- Pieces sold by Glover Mallory in Raven Rock.
- Set worn by Teldryn Sero.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Worn by Reavers.
- Worn by Slitter in Raven Rock.
Pieces can be upgraded with a chitin plate at a workbench and also benefit from the Elven Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Piece||Netch Leather||Chitin Plate||Iron Ingot||ID|
|Total (with shield)||85||16||680||6||17||5||–|
|Total (without shield)||60.5||8||465||5||13||4||–|
- Morag Tong Armor - A darker variant with a slightly lower armor rating.
- Chitin Heavy Armor - A heavy armor craftable variant.
- The Chitin Plate design used by this armor set may have been inspired by the Gumboot chiton mollusc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.