The Chorrol Fighters Guild is the primary base of operations for the Fighters Guild. In this guildhall resides the guildmaster Vilena Donton, as well as her son Viranus Donton, Modryn Oreyn, Kurz gro-Baroth, Lum gro-Baroth, Sabine Laul, and a Fighters Guild Porter. The guildhall is located around the Great Oak Place, southwest of the north gate of Chorrol.
This guildhall has four main areas as follows: Main floor, basement, second and third floor, and tower. The main floor is where Modryn is usually located, when not at his house sleeping. The basement houses a training area and a smithy, where Lum and Sabine are usually located at daytime.
The second floor has a number of beds and shelves, as well as stairs leading to the third floor where Vilena stays during the daytime. Through a door on the second floor is the tower section, which is simply three floors of cramped storage space.
- Vilena Donton – Guildmaster
- Modryn Oreyn – Second in Command
- Viranus Donton – Son of the guildmaster
- Kurz gro-Baroth
- Lum gro-Baroth
- Sabine Laul
- Modryn gives out the quests at this guildhall, but only when another request from different Fighters Guild be conducted.
- Unfinished Business – Find out why a fellow guild member is defaulting on his contract.
- Drunk and Disorderly – Find some work for some guild members in Leyawiin
- The Master's Son – Help Viranus Donton get some jobs under his belt and get a boost of confidence.
- More Unfinished Business – Return to Maglir and find out why he is defaulting a seconded contract.
- Azani Blackheart – Get prove with Modryn that Blackwood Company lied about their contract.
- Trolls of Forsaken Mine – Viranus Donton and several other guild members have yet to return from a contract.
- The Hist – Find the source of power for the Blackwood Company and destroy whatever gets in your way.
Some quest involve the guildhall or its members, but are not directed related to the hall.
- Fighters Guild History, 1st Ed. – Inside the display case near the door.
- Hallgerd's Tale – In the tower, inside the chest.
This section contains bugs related to Chorrol Fighters Guild. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- After you have completed the final Fighters Guild quest the chest next the third floor stairs appears to be still owned by the previous leader of the guild. When you take out of this chest the game thinks you are stealing. (PS3 needs verification on Xbox and PC)confirmation needed