- A short way west of Northwatch Keep is an abandoned unmarked camp, Clam Digger's Camp, with lots of clams to harvest. Beside the cooking pot is a wooden box filled with clam meat and by the shore are several clams, with total amount of more than 30.
- Fish Barrels, such as those in Riften.
- Clams (especially in the northern part of Skyrim, in the sea)
- Can be found in Solstheim.
- In Sunderstone Gorge, in the last room before the room with the Word wall, there is a sort of kitchenette with some beds. There is a piece of clam meat in a wooden bowl on a table.
- Clam Meat cannot be cooked, unless the Hearthfire add-on is installed, where it is then the key ingredient for making Clam Chowder.
- It is recognized by vendors as raw food, meaning it can be sold to apothecary merchants as well as innkeepers.
- There is a 94% chance of it being found in Fish Barrels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.