The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Effect[edit | edit source]
Deals 2 Physical Damage to all enemies in front of you and inflicts a bleed for 0 Physical Damage over 10 seconds.
Morphs[edit | edit source]
Carve[edit | edit source]
- Update 5: his ability now gives two Ultimate per target hit instead of three Ultimate.
- Update 6: This ability now grants the buff Minor Heroism for 8 seconds.
- Update 6: Fixed an issue where the damage shield from this ability wasn't refreshing when used on multiple enemies while the previous shield was still active.
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where this ability's damage wasn't scaling evenly across ranks.
- Update 2: Increased the damage-over-time for this ability by 25%, and the damage now scales as the ability increases from ranks I-IV.
- Update 5: Fixed an issue where this ability could not critically hit. We also increased the initial hit damage by approximately 10%.
- Update 7: The bleed effects will no long apply before the attack animation hits the target. We also fixed an issue where too many bleeding effects were displaying when using Cleave on multiple targets.
- Update 9: The damage over time effects from bleed abilities such as Cleave, Twin Slashes, Twin Blade or Blunt Axes can now be applied to any monster, even ones formerly immune to bleeds. A unique visual effect will display for each formerly bleed-immune creature.
- Update 9: Fixed an issue where damage over time effects were not recalculating their strength if they were recast on the same target before they expired. For example, casting Cleave on a target, then casting Momentum, then casting Cleave again will now cause Cleave's damage over time to be higher due to you gaining the Major Brutality buff.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.