Clockwork City, also known as Sotha Sil, is a location in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal.
Description[edit | edit source]
The underground city serves as lair to the most mysterious member of the Tribunal, Sotha Sil. It is a mechanical city built by Sil. There are no inhabitants other than him and his patrolling mechanical creatures. It is made of series of large halls, rooms and tunnels. The walls are made of brass, in Dwemer-like architecture. Large moving gears and mechanical constructs can be seen throughout the city.
Background[edit | edit source]
The Clockwork City was made by the god Sotha Sil. The location of the Clockwork City is unknown but it is thought to be located in Morrowind's southern swamps. Another source says that it is located underneath Ebonheart. It is said that Sotha Sil hoped to "forge the future" and "reshape the world" from the city. After losing Sunder and Keening at Red Mountain, Sotha Sil retreated to the city and slowly became detached from the real world.
Sublocations[edit | edit source]
- Sotha Sil, Outer Flooded Halls
- Sotha Sil, Inner Flooded Halls
- Sotha Sil, Hall of Delirium
- Sotha Sil, Central Gearworks
- Sotha Sil, Chamber of Sohleh
- Sotha Sil, Hall of Theuda
- Sotha Sil, Dome of Kasia
- Sotha Sil, Dome of Serlyn
- Sotha Sil, Hall of Sallaemu
- Sotha Sil, Dome of Udok
- Sotha Sil, Hall of Mileitho
- Sotha Sil, Dome of the Imperfect
- Sotha Sil, Dome of Sotha Sil
Quests[edit | edit source]
Travel to the city and confront the supposedly insane Sotha Sil.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Many Hulking Fabricant Elixir (worth 100 each, looted from the Hulking Fabricants)
- Many Verminous Fabricant Elixir (worth 100 each, looted from the Verminous Fabricants)
- One Elixir of the Imperfect (worth 661 , looted from the Imperfect)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Apart from the loot gained from the remains of a few Fabricants, there is no other loot in the whole of Clockwork City.
- Teleportation and Levitation do not work in here.