Increases the damage of your Burning and Poisoned status effects by (25%/50%). When you apply Burning to an enemy, you restore (250/500) Magicka. When you apply Poisoned to an enemy, you restore (250/500) Stamina.
- Unlocked at Ardent Flame skill 8, and has two ranks, the second rank being unlocked at 18.
- Update 10: Renamed this passive ability from "Kindling" to "Combustion." In addition, this passive ability now also increases the damage of the Poisoned status effect, in addition to the Burning status effect.
- Update 15: This passive ability now increases the damage of Burning and Poisoned by 25/50%, down from 33/66%.
- Update 18: This passive ability now also restores 250/500 Magicka or Stamina to you when you apply the Burning or Poisoned status effects to an enemy. These effects can occur once every 5 seconds.
- Update 23: Decreased the cooldown from this passive to 2 seconds from 5 seconds. This was done to help alleviate many of the duration-based ability cost increases, as well as helping this passive synergize with more build customization such as using the Charged trait.
|Skills in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Ardent Flame||Ultimate||Dragonknight Standard|
|Active||Lava Whip • Searing Strike • Fiery Breath • Fiery Grip • Inferno|
|Passive||Combustion • Warmth • Searing Heat • World in Ruin|
|Draconic Power||Ultimate||Dragon Leap|
|Active||Spiked Armor • Dark Talons • Dragon Blood • Protective Scale • Inhale|
|Passive||Iron Skin • Burning Heart • Elder Dragon • Scaled Armor|
|Earthen Heart||Ultimate||Magma Armor|
|Active||Stonefist • Molten Weapons • Obsidian Shield • Petrify • Ash Cloud|
|Passive||Eternal Mountain • Battle Roar • Mountain's Blessing • Helping Hands|
|Necromancer • Nightblade • Sorcerer • Templar • Warden|