- Weight: 1
- Value: 75
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
In order to get it, start from the Tower where the western Keeper is and head some ways east. You will encounter some gravestone-like pillars with a small stone table-like structure in the middle. The Conjure Bonemen tome will be on that.
Alternatively, one can start at the base of the stairs leading to Valerica's Study, and head northeast until you arrive at the breach in the dividing wall. From there, head due north along the path, until true north diverges from the path. Continue due north, and look westerly for yellow candlelights. Atop a shrine adorned with a soul gem brazier you will find the tome.
- The Conjuration Dual Casting perk extends the duration of the Boneman.
- The Necromancy perk doubles base duration of the Boneman.
- The Dark Souls perk adds an extra 100 points of health to the Boneman.
- The Summoner perk allows the Boneman to be summoned at a greater distance.
- The Twin Souls perk allows the summoner to conjure two Bonemen, or one Boneman and another summon.
Upon summoning the Boneman, it will be armed with an Ancient Nord Bow and a supply of Ancient Nord Arrows. It will attack from a distance and fires at a quick pace. The arrows hit hard and, surprisingly, do considerable damage.
- The Boneman is the only conjured ally that is an archer.
- Despite being a conjured creature, upon death it may drop its weapon, an Ancient Nord Bow.
|Banish Daedra • Bound Sword • Bound Battleaxe • Bound Bow • Command Daedra • Conjure Dremora Lord|
Conjure Familiar • Conjure Flaming Familiar • Conjure Flame Atronach • Conjure Frost Atronach • Conjure Storm Atronach
Dead Thrall • Dread Zombie • Expel Daedra • Flame Thrall • Frost Thrall • Raise Zombie • Reanimate Corpse • Revenant
Soul Trap • Storm Thrall • Summon Arniel's Shade • Summon Unbound Dremora
|Conjure Boneman • Conjure Mistman • Conjure Wrathman • Summon Arvak|
|Bound Dagger • Conjure Ash Guardian • Conjure Ash Spawn • Conjure Seeker|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Conjuration Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Conjuration trainers|
Resurrection • Necromancy • Banish