Copper and Onyx Circlet is one of the ten types of circlets that can be found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Circlets count as helmets when worn; they offer 0 damage resistance, but can be enchanted. The copper and onyx circlet is also the cheapest.
- The Stumbling Sabrecat
- Can be found on low-level draugr and bandits.
- May be found as random loot in chests and knapsacks.
- Can also be found in common shops.
- As with all circlets, the copper and onyx circlet can be worn with a falmer helmet, but not the falmer hardened helm. Also can be used with a Penitus Oculatus helmet, or a Dragon Priest mask.
This section contains bugs related to Copper and Onyx Circlet. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes the game may generate a unique variant of this item called "Revyn Sadri's Copper and Onyx Circlet."