Salyn Sarethi, a member of the Buoyant Armigers in Ghostgate, claims that the Imperial Legion has no courtesy. Frald the White is unwilling to accept this defamation and sends the Nerevarine to prove otherwise by challenging Salyn to a "contest of wit, poetry and honor."
- Talk to Frald the White about "orders."
- Travel to the Ghostgate
- Solve Salyn's riddles.
- Return to Frald the White.
After receiving orders from Frald the White, the Nerevarine must travel to the Ghostgate.
Salyn Sarethi is in the Tower of Dusk's lower level in the Ghostgate. The Nerevarine is to talk to him about "courtesy" and accept his riddle challenge. There are three riddles which the Nerevarine must finish in rhyme.
The riddle contestEdit
- Note: It is possible to lose the contest, and still complete the quest.
The three riddles are as follows:
- "It has a tail, a side, and a head
- I call i what I call a snake
- It has no body and it is dead..."
Answer: "...It must be a drake."
- "Poets know the hearts of Men and Mer
- But beasts can't know my heart, you see
- This book was written by a bear..."
Answer: "...Then it's not a book of poetry."
- "I gave you a box, not unlike a sock
- With hammers and nails all around it
- Two lid open when it knocks..."
Answer: "...It must have been a great hit."
Return to EbonheartEdit
Once the Nerevarine has won the duel, they will return to Frald the White.
- A copy of 2920, vol 05 - Second Seed
|Courtesy – IL_Courtesy|
|10||The Buoyant Armiger Salyn Sarethi in Ghostgate claims that we have no courtesy. Frald the White asked me to challenge Salyn Sarethi to a contest of wit, poetry, and honor.
|50||I won the duel of wit and poetry against Salyn Sarethi.|
|70||I lost the duel of wit and poetry against Salyn Sarethi.|
|100||Frald the White was pleased to hear that I won the duel of wit and poetry.
|110||Frald the White was disappointed to hear that I lost the challenge against Salyn Sarethi, but he thanked me for having the courage to meet the challenge.