The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
By far the most generous quantity of gatherable Creep Clusters can be found in the volcanic region to the south of Windhelm, including:
- Along the road heading south from Windhelm.
- Scattered around the ground near Kynesgrove (south of Windhelm).
- South of Bonestrewn Crest in the watery areas.
- Several can be found around the Atronach Stone.
- A few can also be found shortly east of the (Giant) Steamcrag Camp.
- Around the Riverside Shack.
Other locations include:
- In the wilds (especially the ashen areas) of Solstheim.
- One can be found in Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun, perhaps the most "early game" instance consistently available.
- In the Arch-Mage's Quarters in the College of Winterhold.
- One can be found on a desk in Wuunferth's Quarters in the Palace of the Kings upstairs in Windhelm.
- If Hearthfire is installed it can also be grown in a greenhouse or a garden.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Restore Magicka||Damage Stamina Regen||Fortify Carry Weight||Weakness to Magic|
† Multiple effects
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The creep clusters on Solstheim appear yellow instead of the usual red, but look the same in the inventory.
- When planted in a garden, creep clusters are tricky to harvest. Crouching and aiming slightly above the soil helps.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.