Crow's Wood is a public public dungeon that appears in The Elder Scrolls Online. It is accessed by activating a treasure chest in eastern Davon's Watch in Stonefalls. It is actually a plane of Evergloam, a realm of Oblivion.
- Crow Mother's Tower
- Tower Undercroft
- Hidden Nest (2 locations)
- Charred Notes
- Crow's Spell of Binding – By the entrance
- Crow's Wood Traveler's Log – By the entrance
- Inscribed Lute – Near Blackfeather Court's location
- Soul Wraith
- Giant Bats
- Crow Mother (quest boss)
- Languishing Remnantconfirmation needed
- Rulantaril's Construct (Flame Atronach quest boss)
- Wrathvenom (giant spider)
- The Moonlit Maiden (Wispmother)
- Witchlight (summoned wisps)
- Buron (ghost)
- Grizzlehide (Bear)
- Shriekscorn (Giant Bat)
- Ghyslain (group boss)
- This location contains an Easter Egg, with the 'Inscribed Flute' describing how M'aiq's name is passed down from father to son.
This section contains bugs related to Crow's Wood. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
-  : Fixed an issue where the chest containing the portal to Crow’s Wood would occasionally get stuck in an open or closed position, and would prevent you from entering.
- Patch 1.0.1, fixed an issue in Crow's Wood where Rulantaril's Construct would instantly respawn. As of