It can be upgraded with an Ebony Ingot at a workbench and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
A pair of Daedric Boots can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge, but it requires a Sigil Stone that can only be obtained via Conjuration Ritual Spell, which in itself requires a Conjuration skill of 90.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to create Daedric Boots:
- 1 x Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony Boots
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled)
This section contains bugs related to Daedric Boots (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- encumbrance. That is because the Daedric Boots are the Dremora-specific boots and cannot be seen or used.
Daedric Boots conjured by the Atronach Forge do not appear in the inventory, however picking them up still causes
- Solution: Conjure a randomly enchanted Daedric Armor piece using the Atronach Forge. This can be exploited by saving before pulling the lever and reloading the game if the obtained item is not Daedric Boots. Daedric Boots obtained in this way cannot be enchanted.
- Daedric Boots also seem to be the rarest of the random enchanted Daedric Armor pieces, having only obtained one in over fifty attempts.
- As a Dunmer, if worn with black robes or Vaermina Robes it will cause the Daedric Boots to disappear from the avatar's model, causing the Dragonborn to look as if they are floating.