Daedric Crescent is a unique two-handed Daedric weapon in the possession of Dremora Lord Dregas Volar at Magas Volar. Its crescent shape is typical of symbols found in Daedric ruins throughout Vvardenfell. This long blade is enchanted to inflict paralysis while simultaneously damaging an adversary's armor.
Enchantment ID: Crescent Moon
To obtain this blade the Nerevarine must travel to Tel Fyr. In the study at the Hall of Fyr, there is a Small Ornate Lockbox (lock level 100) next to Divayth Fyr containing a Daedric Sanctuary Amulet. When the amulet is equipped, the Nerevarine is teleported to Magas Volar. Lord Dregas Volar must be killed to obtain this weapon; following his death, the Nerevarine is returned to Tel Fyr and the Daedric Crescent is automatically added to the Nerevarine's inventory.
It is possible to receive two Daedric Crescents by casting Mark during the fight, then quickly Recall to teleport back following the battle. After retrieving the second Crescent from Dregas Volar's remains, use Almsivi Intervention or Divine Intervention to escape. Note: Almsivi and Divine Intervention do not work at Magas Volar in the GOTY edition.
This section contains bugs related to Daedric Crescent (Morrowind). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Nerevarine may be unable to teleport to Magas Volar when equipping the Daedric Sanctuary Amulet, preventing acquisition of the Daedric Crescent.
- This can typically be fixed by simply exiting the game and restarting it.
- console command:
coc "Magas Volar" If necessary, the Nerevarine can be transported to Magas Volar by using the
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends (Houses of Morrowind)