Locations[edit | edit source]
- Found as random loot in "boss" chests.
- May be found lying around, though this is rare.
- Higher level (49+) random encounter enemy characters have a chance to wear Daedric Armor pieces, including the Gauntlets.
- Sold by the Dremora Merchant, who is acquired from the Black Market power, a reward for finishing "Black Book: Untold Legends."
Smithing[edit | edit source]
It can be upgraded with an Ebony Ingot at a workbench and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Atronach Forge[edit | edit source]
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to create Daedric Gauntlets:
- 1 x Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony Gauntlets
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled; using soul gems filled with greater souls or higher will create a randomly-enchanted pair of gauntlets)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wearing the full set increases the chances of intimidation by 10%.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.