- Summon Storm Atronach: Summons an immobile Storm Atronach at the targeted location. Enemies in the area are stunned and take shock damage. The Atronach casts lightning spells and is extremely durable.
- Unstable Familiar: Summons a Daedric familiar to attack enemies; the maximum Magicka of the player is reduced by a small amount while the familiar is alive.
- Daedric Curse: Curses an enemy, when the effect expires all nearby enemies take damage. Only one curse may be active at a time.
- Summon Winged Twilight: Summons a Winged Twilight to attack nearby enemies; the maximum Magicka of the player is reduced by a small amount while the Twilight is alive
- Bound Armor: Summons magical armor. While toggled, the player gains increased Armor at the expense of Magicka regeneration.
- Conjured Ward: Creates a damage shield on the player and their summoned creatures, absorbing a percentage of the damage taken.
- Rebate: The player receives Magicka back when one of their summoned creatures is killed.
- Power Stone: Reduces the cost of ultimate skills.
- Daedric Protection: Increases the player's health regeneration while any summoning skill is slotted.
- Expert Summoner: The player's summoned creatures gain additional bonuses; Winged Twilight duration increased, Familiar movement speed increased, Atronach range increased.
- In Update 2, a number of skill improvements were made generally to this skill tree. These include:
- Your pets will now stealth with you when you initially crouch.
- Your pets can now be given a target to attack.
- Update 7: Sorcerer pets now benefit from critical strike buffs added to the caster after they are summoned.
- Update 7: All Sorcerer pets now have the correct area of effect damage reduction. Previously, some reductions were not applying in combat.
- U7Sorcerer pets now take 50% less damage from other player characters (this does not stack with their area of effect reduction as noted above).
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.