Design[edit | edit source]
Like other Daedric weaponry, its edges are serrated, and the bottom of the handle is curved.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Enchanted war axes have an increased chance to be dropped as random loot by revered or legendary dragons.
- Purchased from the Dremora Merchant with the Black Market power.
Smithing[edit | edit source]
It can be upgraded with an ebony ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Atronach Forge[edit | edit source]
A Daedric war axe can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge, however to do so requires a sigil stone that can only be obtained via the Conjuration Ritual Spell, which in itself requires a Conjuration skill of 90.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to forge a Daedric war axe:
- 1 x Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony War Axe
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like the Daedric mace, the Daedric war axe has the same base damage as its ebony counterpart, the ebony war axe, but weighs more.
- The Daedric war axe also has the same base damage as the Stalhrim war axe but weighs more.