She sends the Dragonborn to retrieve Nettlebane from Orphan Rock. With the dagger, the Dragonborn is to cut the Eldergleam Tree and bring Eldergleam Sap back to Danica. Thenceforward, she offers Master-level training in Restoration.
- You're a priestess of Kynareth? "Indeed. The temple here in the city is my charge. The goddess's divine blessings have no doubt helped make Whiterun a thriving and prosperous city. After all, it is she who brings rain to our crops and fair weather on the harvest days."
- Has the Stormcloak uprising affected your duties? "Somewhat, yes. At first it seemed a distant thing, heard only in the idle speech of guards and traders. When the wounded soldiers began to return from battle, I did what I could to help them. As more of the sick and injured came to the temple, my work as a healer became more important than my duty as a priestess. I wish only an end to the fighting, so that I can tend to the temple once more."
"Travel great Skyrim, and Kynareth travels with you."
|Show: The Blessings of Nature|
|In the Temple of Kynareth:
- Maurice Jondrelle
Maurice: "What is it... what has happened to the Gildergreen? I have traveled long here to worship beneath its branches."
Danica: "It was taken by a lightning strike. Wish I had time to deal with it, but it's hard enough with all these wounded from the war."
Maurice: "Please, don't just let it stay like this. It's disgraceful."
Danica: "I really don't have time to deal with you right now. Please just let me get back to my work."
Maurice: "But this is supposed to be your work."
|"Something wrong, Ahlam?"||Danica Pure-Spring|
|"Are you alright, Ahlam? You haven't seemed yourself today."|
|"What's wrong, dear friend? You seem... distracted today."|
|"Oh, it's Nazeem. He's been spending more and more time fawning over the Jarl. I swear, we're hardly ever home at the same time anymore."||Ahlam|
|"It's nothing, I just... It's Nazeem. How did we get to this point, Danica? Is there no love left between us?"|
|"Hmm? Oh, well... To be honest, I was just thinking of Nazeem. The gap between us seems to be widening. He is just so... self-absorbed."|
|"Now, now, my friend. You must look on the bright side. If soldiers storm the city, there's a good chance your husband may get killed."||Danica Pure-Spring|
|"If you don't mind me saying so, Ahlam, your husband is a damn fool. Any moment spent thinking about him is a moment wasted."|
|"Ahlam, let's be honest. Your husband is an arrogant, domineering buffoon. These are the words you used to describe him to me... remember?"|
|"Oh dearest, who cares? So your husband is a lout. The work you do here, with me, is invaluable. The people of Whiterun know your true worth."|
|"But it's more than that. Nazeem is obsessed with this civil war, as is all of Skyrim. I swear, it will consume us all."||Ahlam|
|"Maybe Nazeem's obsession has merit. This civil war seems so big, so unceasing... I'm afraid, Danica. Afraid for us all."|
|"Ha! Well, when you put it like that, it certainly puts things into perspective. But enough wallowing. And thank you, Danica."|
|"Oh, you are terrible. You do know that, right? Ha ha ha ha ha."|
- "Hello, child of Kynareth."
- "Lately, it seems, I am more nurse than priestess, tending those who have suffered, both in mind and body, from this terrible war."
- "These are trying times for us all, I know. Many come to the Temple of Kynareth to pray, and I assist them, as best as I'm able."
- "Grace of Kynareth be with you."
- "So, have you gotten Nettlebane back from those filthy Hagravens yet?" —During "The Blessings of Nature"
- "Travel great Skyrim, and Kynareth travels with you."
- She will grieve over the death of Acolyte Jenssen should he die.
- Danica dislikes hagravens, as she refuses to touch Nettlebane after the Dragonborn retrieves it for her and refers to the creatures as "filthy."
- She will send hired thugs if the Dragonborn steal some items inside the Temple.