Dar-Ma is an Argonian sharpshooter and the only daughter of Seed-Neeus. She often helps her mother at Northern Goods and Trade in Chorrol. When traveling she makes use of a Paint Horse named Blossom. She also wrote Dar-Ma's Diary.
In the quest, Dar-Ma is kidnapped while trading and almost used as a sacrifice to the Deep Ones. Once the Hero completes the quest, Dar-Ma's disposition to them will be 100. Dar-Ma keeps a diary which she loses at Moslin's Inn after being kidnapped, in which Dar-Ma refers to her self as "Dar."
"Hello. I don't think we've met. Are you new in town?"
- None of your business. "Oh, well, I'm sorry for bothering you. My mother often says I'm too forward with strangers."
- Yes, I am. Pleased to meet you. "Likewise! I'm always glad to meet someone new. Welcome! I’m sure my mother would be glad to meet you as well."
- Mother "My mother owns Northern Goods and Trade in Chorrol."
- A Shadow over Hackdirt
"Please, let me out of here! You must help me escape. I think these creatures plan to do something horrible to me tonight!"
- I'll let you out. "Thank you! Hurry, we need to get out of here, quick!"
- Not yet. "What are you doing? You can't leave me here to die!"
- Hackdirt "These creatures kidnapped me from my room in the inn while I was sleeping. I don't know why ... but I'd rather not find out!"
"Please hurry back. You're my only hope!"
After freeing Dar-Ma:
"Thank you! Let's get out of here!"
If approached again:
"What should I do?"
- Wait here until I come back. "Fine, but don't be gone too long."
- Follow me. "Sounds good. I'm right behind you."
After leaving Hackdirt:
"Thank you for rescuing me! My mother will be so pleased when we arrive back in Chorrol safe and sound. Let's go!"
Back in Northern Goods and Trade:
- Mother "My mother owns this shop. She would be glad of your business."
- "Dar," the term by which Dar-Ma indicates herself as in her diary, is also a Khajiit naming prefix meaning "Thief," or "Clever."