- Negate Magic: Dispels enemy magic effects in an area, enemies who are spellcasting within the field are silenced and take additional damage.
- Suppression Field
- Crystal Shard: Dark crystals are gathered and forced on the target, knocking the target down.
- Encase: Dark shards erupt from the ground, immobilizing enemies in front of the player.
- Repulse: Nearby enemies are knocked backwards and snared for a short duration.
- Rune Prison: Seals an enemy within a runic prison. Imprisoned enemies are disoriented, but benefit from increased health regeneration while affected.
- Dark Exchange: Channel dark magic, restoring the player's Health and Magicka at the cost of Stamina.
- Daedric Mines: Summon 3 mines in front of the player. The mines take a few seconds to arm themselves, after which they immobilize and deal magic damage to enemies who touch them.
- Shattering Prison II
- Unholy Knowledge: Reduces the Magicka and Stamina costs of all skills.
- Blood Magic: Hitting an enemy with any Dark Magic skill heals the player a small amount.
- Persistence: Increases the duration of all Dark Magic spells.
- Exploitation: Increases the player's critical strike chance when attacking a target affected by Dark Magic.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.